Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Excellent job, seniors!






Dearest Seniors,

I want to applaud your outstanding performances in and out of class!



Your character analyses and your comments are critical, thorough, and smart! I can see you are learning so much from each other and that has been the point of these blogs. You are not only students, you are also teachers (teachers for me as well!).

I also know how terribly tough this IB thing is and I sympathize with the amount of pressure you are under, though I'm confident that you will all survive and excel.

Take a deep breath over Spring Break and do your best with Ms. Pecola.
Also, here's a helpful website for more info on the fabulous Toni Morrison: http://www.tonimorrisonsociety.org/index.html
Take care,
m.d.

3 comments:

Tom Biel said...

You're awesome!

Bene said...

Ms. D
Thanks so much for a great year.
Good luck next year

Ms. D. said...

Bene!
Thank YOU so much for a great year!! You taught me so much about how to be an IB teacher!
And I'm also sorry that I could not attend your party!!! I hope it was a blast!!
Best of luck,
ms. d.