Saturday, October 25, 2008

There is internet in LA!

Hey kiddies (er, I mean "candidates"--that's what the IBO is telling us to call you, not "kids"),

Do know that I have internet access here and, despite being in LA, time to check your blogs.

So, keep up with them over the weekend. There were so many motifs we did not discuss aloud, so many comparisons you could make btwn the two plays...if you're feeling stuck, go read some on-line criticisms and compare yours with others (like you did for Lorca).

Good luck! I hope you're not giving my sub heck!

See you on Wednesday,

m.d.

5 comments:

kwall said...

help i need somebody. not just anybody...

i cant figure out how to count how many times i've commented other people... what should i do?

Rashad Morris said...

i know u just got to keep track of them ur self........i had the same concern

Ms. D. said...

Sorry kids...there's not much I can do for you here. I suppose the only thing you can do is go through everyone's accounts that you know you've commented on, and count.
For _Lysistrata_, maybe you can keep a log/chart so you remember. If I have time this week, maybe I'll try to compose such a document.

sdub said...

Well it is now Monday evening and the blogs are due tonight but you never said if they were due by the end of school or just the end of the day so i hope its ok if i put my last 4 blogs on now?!!!? :)

Anyways just incase you started checking blogs i thought you might want to know that

Ms. D. said...

Steven,I figured since I never gave a due TIME (only a due date), that I'd give you to the last minute of Monday to post...
So, 1a.m. Tuesday is the cut-off.

:)